Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Twi-hards"

This is the my first post so I thought it would be only fitting to discuss the most current pop culture phenomenon Twilight, that is the "Twi-hards"
I am currently on a quest, which begins at an airport.

I have arrived in Vancouver, in search of the "Twi-hards"(crazy slit your throat Twilight series fans), and the cast of New Moon. I have heard that it is filming here in Vancouver a la: Lainey (of Lainey Gossip). She keeps me posted on all the R-Paz and Kristen news(that I desperately need to know), and has also alerted me of a group of girls who roam downtown Vancouver with hoodies that all read: "Looking 4 Robert Pattinson." Now these are my type of people!

It is my mission to track down these girls and take a picture of them and maybe find another twi-hard that is really into stalking Robert Pattinson. Or maybe some 15 year old girl who has watched Twilight over 50 times. Or even a 35 year old that thinks she is destined to marry "Edward".
However, this is my mission, and I choose to accept!

No comments:

Post a Comment