Friday, June 26, 2009

Good bye MJ

We are all saddened by the loss of Michael Jackson on June 25th 2009. He was the King of Pop but for the past 15 years led a rather questionable life. Yesterday my crazy cat lady neighbor told me that she didn't believe that MJ died of a cardiac arrest, but that he actually died from AIDS. This statement made me laugh hysterically for a few minutes, but this morning it seems to make more sense. My neighbor is crazy and has many conspiracy theories, and I'm sure that's all this one really is. However, it is questionable how MJ would wear surgical masks all the time, always protecting himself from "germs" or whatever. His health for the past 5 years has appeared to be diminishing quite rapidly; he always appears frail. My neighbor claimed that "He had gay tendencies" so I guess she is stretching to the fact that he could have contracted the virus somewhere along the way. Also it is quite suspicious that he attempted to sell off all of his assets recently (Though is is reported that he was $400 million in debt) in an auction, almost as though he knew that his health was going to fail him. I'm sure this is just a theory but sometimes it is quite enjoyable to question the "truth" behind what the media spews out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment