Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paint it Red

"You won't know where you are going until you get there."
Well that is me right now. I seem to be free falling to some unknown destination.
I've been enjoying my "time off", but now it's becoming monotonous.
Too much time and coffee on my hands.
Starting my new/old job tomorrow. There is nothing like returning to
a place that is filled with bittersweet memories.

Here is a short playlist I have compiled of tracks I'm crazy about right now:

1)Taken for a fool- The Strokes
2) Can't you hear me knocking- The Rolling Stones
3) I be on that- Childish Gambino
4) Rock the Casbah- The Clash
5)Hollywood- The Runaways
6) Sunshine of your love- Cream
7) Wild charms- The Kills
8) Ms. Jackson- Outkast
9) Glock busta- Papoose
10) When I b on that mic- Rakim
11) T.V eye- The Stooges
12)What I like- Stat Quo
13) No time- The Guess Who
14) Do you want to touch me- Gary Glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment