Saturday, August 6, 2011

You are Yesterday's Child

Yes, I am indeed yesterday's child. It's a little too hard to live in the present day.
I prefer the peace and love of the 60's, and the decadence of the 70's.
Give me the Guess Who and Stones any day and I will be a happy girl.
Present day life moves to fast. Sometimes I would like to press rewind
turn my face into the sun and take a Polaroid.
Time would last much longer this way.

So it's the beginning of August and yet again I am preparing for another move.
My new place is a hipsters paradise and I am very excited to see how kitschy and eclectic my roommate and I can make it.
I suspect Sticky Fingers will be spinning on repeat and
our shop clothing will be strew all over.
I look forward to September. My favourite month of them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment