Monday, November 21, 2011

Miss You

Time is flying. I'm three weeks into school and I'm falling behind. Three weeks into living in the new apartment and I have yet to come up with a kitschy name for it. Any suggestions? The Apartment Tour photos will be up in a few days.

We are quickly approaching the holiday season and there is nothing that I love more, besides summer. It's time to don the parkas, eat cranberry bliss bars, decorate the Christmas tree, wear glitzy holiday attire, and hope and pray you get some kisses under the mistletoe, or at least a super awesome present.

I am a Christmas fanatic. I can't wait to watch Rudolph and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation over and over. I set up my tree yesterday (Nov. 20th for the record) and is it ever looking like a drag queen decorated it. So here's to the holiday season. I hope to keep my adventures well documented.

No comments:

Post a Comment