Thursday, June 14, 2012

Indian Summer

I'm hoping for an Indian summer. Where I can lie out on my patio, drink mojito's long into September. Here is the mid June playlist titled Indian Summer. Of course, it is quite eclectic. Hope this is wishful thinking. Listen to all the tracks here


1)"A Girl Like You"- Edwyn Collins
2)"Think About You"- Guns n' Roses
3)"Hollywood"- The Runaways
4)"Cause and Effect"- Jadox
5)"Zap"- Black Milk and Danny Brown
6)"Look at Her"- Styles P
7)"Freewheel Burning"- Judas Priest
8)"Oblivion"- Mastodon
9)"Am I Evil"- Diamond Head
10)"One"- Metallica
11)"I'll Hit You Back"- Janes Addiction
12)"The Rooster"- Alice in Chains
13)"I Wanna Be Adored"- The Stone Roses
14)"Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before"- The Smiths
15)"Love Will Tear Us Apart"- Swans
16) "Almost Honest"- Megadeth



No comments:

Post a Comment