Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Tomorra

Happy New Year! Finally, we're moving on to 2014. It's no secret, 2013 was an emotionally challenging year for me and my family. It really was an emotional roller coaster. For me, it started out with the promise of love in the deep winter, then shifted to a long period of waiting, then shifted to pure hatred towards a person, and now back to neutrality. The saddest part was, I lost a great friend. The greatest part was, I gained so much experience and began to live out my dreams. Not only do I get to write - write about music, art and entertainment - throughout the year, I got to meet many amazing artists and start promoting shows. I now have started, in the preliminary stages, my own promotions company. I have a few projects in the works for 2014 and I can't wait to see what will happen next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment