Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm a Fan Of...

Yes, I'M A FAN OF....

Lindsay Lohan- She is trashy but gorgeous. Fucked up yet fabulous. You all can judge but you wish you could be her. I'm not sure why I'm drawn to being fan of this girl, but I have been since Parent Trap. I don't imagine it will stop any time soon. Maybe I admire her style, her drug abuse, her fame.... Or maybe I like watching a train wreck in action. Whatever it is, Lilo is here to stay.

Gene Simmons- That demon has me hooked. I am finally getting on to his show Gene Simmons Family Jewels and it's quite enjoyable. I feel while watching it I pick up business skills and music industry tips. Maybe I'm in denial about this show. It's most likely a passing phase like Dog the Bounty Hunter, but I'm going to ride it out until it ends. Gene is quite the savvy business man. I remember watching an interview on The Hour with George Stromolopolous and Gene said these wise words: "No one is going to promote you, except yourself." I think this is true. You are your own biggest fan.





No comments:

Post a Comment