Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thanks to Lance Bass...

I always find this completely ironic, but when I was the tender age of 12, I had a poster of Lance Bass on my bedroom wall. I remember staring at it daily, thinking that he was the cutest member of N'SYNC... This, now that I can pin point it to a specific era, this is when my love for gay boys began.

I had many posters on my bedroom wall during this period: Mandy Moore, 98 degrees, and Sisqo, but none of them were as appealing as my Lance Bass poster. I must have been attracted to his well coiffed hair, brilliant smile and suave attire. A nice gleaming white smile always entrances me. Lance was my choosen member of N'SYNC. Screw Justin Timberlake. It was all about Lance. When it was revealed that he was the gay member of the group, I was not at all surprised.

Those gay boys always get me. Most of the time in public places, when I see a man/boy that I deem attractive, they turn out to be gay. It's kind of a letdown for 2 seconds (as I am straight), but then we just dance it out, and all is better. This is why me and my gay friends co-exist together so well. I am the perfect fag hag. I love being in their gay-tourage when we go to clubs. We get along so well dancing to Britney. Thanks to Lance Bass, I have fully realized my attraction to gay men. Thanks Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment