Sunday, June 13, 2010

He's Such a Charmer, Oh No..

You know those charming types.
Those ones that have such white, shimmering smiles that you want to knock their teeth out because they are too perfect.
Their smile is so infectious that you start to smile while thinking about how their smile is so disgustingly beautiful.
Yes, those charming ones that look deep into your eyes when they talk to you, making you feel that you have their ultimate attention at that moment in space in time.
They are so convincingly sincere that it's repulsive.
You probably know one of those charming folks.

I'm lucky and cursed to know one and be in close proximity with them day in and day out.
I'm constantly in limbo whether to fall in love with this person or smash them in the face out of hatred.
When someone is too charming for words, it's a little off putting to say the least.

My friend calls this charmer "the Hitler youth" or "Hitler's son" because he is so Aryan it's ridiculous. She claims he is the smartest person she has met, but at the same time despises his smile just as I do. Maybe this charmer is too perfect and his perfectness bothers me. I don't feel inadequate around the charmer, but I have to fight the urge to say "You are the most sane, balanced person I have ever met." And I wouldn't mean that in a good way.

So charmer's out there watch out. I'm on to your tricks. Your wit and charm can only go so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment