Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Loving Judas










So you've got it right.

I am secretly (not so secretly now) in love with this track "Judas", especially the video.
I'm taking it in the stylistic metaphorical sense. Not the blasphemous, Jesus hatin' sense.

It looks like Gaga was watching a lot of Sons of Anarchy lately. This video is a cross between that fabulous show and a poorly made life of Jesus film.

I am really digging the chola eyebrows, haijuku nails, and gangster attitude. Leather looks great on Gaga.
The Judas character is hot as fuck and I especially enjoy when he pours beer on Gaga's ass in the bathtub. The Latino Jesus is a great pick. He looks like an ineffectual angel with that crown of thorns.

And don't even get me started on that lipstick gun. My friend said it looked just like a dog penis and I tend to agree.

So kudos to you Gaga for making something equally as sexy as Bad Romance. I'm not down with all your work but it's great to hear a solid pop song every once and a while.

Watch it here

No comments:

Post a Comment