Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Tide is High

I've been in Victoria (on Vancouver Island) for six days now. It has really been a healing environment; a true escape from the daily grind. I think I could live out here. Everyday consists of adventures with Wilson(my friends' sprocker spaniel). We walk through parks, climb mountain-scapes, admire the ocean, and frolic in the long grassed meadows. Two days ago Wilson, two of my friends, and I visited the majestic China Beach that is on the east side of the Island. The above photo is of the beach during a misty time( which I did not take, but I will post my photos soon). We visited on a sunny day where we ocean walked, rubbed our bare feet in the sand, smoked a j, and checked out a waterfall that you can only visit when the tide is out. A true treasure of a beach. I am really enjoying the relaxing nature of this island. Just getting use to running on island time.

No comments:

Post a Comment