Thursday, March 1, 2012

Otta' Know

Every once in while I like to reflect on my musical tastes and compile a list of top albums. These, like usual, albums are amazing in totality and I would stand by each track. As a collective they paint a picture of what I listen to and how my tastes have grown. My choices are not influenced by trends or others opinions. In other words- Enjoy.

The Suburbs- Arcade Fire

Relationship of Command- At the Drive-in

Harvest- Neil Young

Brothers- The Black Keys

You Forgot It in People- Broken Social Scene

Sweetheart of the Rodeo- The Byrds

London Calling- The Clash

So Far- Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars- David Bowie

You're a Woman, I'm a Machine- Death From Above 1979

2001- Dr. Dre

Mirage- Fleetwood Mac

One By One- the Foo Fighters

Appetite for Destruction- Guns N' Roses

Raw Power- Iggy Pop and the Stooges

Turn on the Bright Lights- Interpol

The Marshall Mathers LP- Eminem

The Kills- Midnight Boom

Houses of the Holy- Led Zeppelin

Sergent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band- The Beatles

De-Loused in the Comatorium- The Mars Volta

The Black Album- Metallica

Oracular Spectacular- MGMT

Meat is Murder- The Smiths

Fist of God- Mstrkrft

Loveless- My Bloody Valentine

Nevermind- Nirvana

Diary of a Madman- Ozzy Osbourne

The Wall- Pink Floyd

In Rainbows- Radiohead

Californication- Red Hot Chili Peppers

Exile on Main St.- The Rolling Stones

Moving Pictures- Rush

I Learned the Hard Way- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings

She Wants Revenege- She Wants Revenge

Daydream Nation- Sonic Youth

Funhouse- The Stooges

Angles- The Strokes

Triptych- The Tea Party

Dear Science- TV on the Radio

Joshua Tree- U2

Who's Next- The Who

No comments:

Post a Comment