Friday, May 11, 2012

Never Let You Walk Alone


"Never Walk Alone...A Call to Arms"- Megadeth
It's quite obvious I am a HUGE Megadeth fan. My love has really blossomed over the past few months. This is one of my fav. tracks on constant repeat in my car. 


The past 10 days have been crazy. Work has been out of control with various assignments involving the police showing me a huge evidence bag full of weed, skating with some roller derby girls, and watching various plays. 


A new roommate moved in to my place who is originally from Iceland and (surprise) she's amazing. She makes me meals, goes on walks with me, and shares some of my viewpoints. She also brought her own aloe vera plant to add to the cactus corner I have burgeoning. I'm glad she's around to chip in on the rent.


This month marks the beginning of Summer (in my mind) which means busting around outdoors at all costs; riding my bike to coffee shops, garage sales, mountain adventures and river walks a plenty. So stoked for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment