Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Crystal Cave

I move in to my new apartment today, hopefully. There are a few things I'm going to do to christen the place which I will call affectionately from here on "The Crystal Cave", which is, for now, a working title.


1)Christen it with some wine, preferably white this time, and blast Led Zeppelin as loud as I can just so the neighbours know there is a new person in the suite.


2)Take a Jim Morrison and The Doors bath. Light some candles. Think "I'm a lost little girl" and drift, drift away...

(See post titled: I am the lizard king, I can do anything)


3)Smoke a cigarette on my leather couch and watch Factory Girl. Channel Edie Sedwick and Warhol all at once.


4)Cook the deluxe vietnamese meal. Or order in the deluxe meal. I can't decide. A food coma is sure to be enduced.


No comments:

Post a Comment