Sunday, December 12, 2010

Free Style to Weezy

More than anything right now
I want to be myself-
My true self that loves disco,
And smokes Marlboro's to Edie Sedwick videos on youtube.

I look at photos of things that inspire me and I just want to live.
Live to be myself-
Not anyone's girl, woman or trick.
I just want to be me

The one that gets a boner over vintage
The one that loves bubble tea
The one that just wants to dance in the club free style to Lil Wayne
The one that loves Led Zeppelin and The Byrds more than life
The one that loves western shit and wants to rock a bolo tie.

I want to be myself every day but I always feel like something is holding me back
Maybe it's peoples opinions?
It must be
Because if i let it all go
I would be wearing some fucking fab things.

Or it could be laziness?
Either way I feel that no one understands me.
People accept me but they don't get me except the few loves.

The don' t get that I die to write
That I die to listen to music
That I die to drink wine and have a good conversation
I die to dance to some 80's jam
They don't get it and I probably don't get them

So really I want to show more of myself some how
The easiest way is through dress
I should let it all go, rock a bolo and gaucho.

No comments:

Post a Comment