Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wolf Like Me


So I may have "found" my soul mate. Enter Chris Ford, brother of my fav. Suzanna Ford from Spanish Moss. He was featured on stylelikeu.com and I am so in love.
Here are some quotes from Chris:

"Routine scares the shit out of me. But then, the life that I lead is probably a major fear for other people."

"I really like Krystal Simpson's take on menswear. I feel like she's a modern day Annie Hall with a touch of Charlie Chaplin."

"I get bored easily so I'm not afraid of change."

"Live by the seat of your pants. Have the most amazing experiences. I have a passion for life."

"Fashion is a fantastic form of personal expression. Changing a look can elevate someone's mood and sometimes change a self image."

"My favorite movie of all time is 'Almost Famous.' When music was the best, they didn’t sleep with the band, they were there for the music. That whole culture, the lifestyle, the music."

"I'm inspired by classic films and American history. I watch Anthony Bourdain travelogues to inspire me while working on creative projects. I love looking through classic photography, especially black and white military photos to connect with the past. [It helps me] put my own spin on what I'm designing."

"I’m in love with the 60's, 80's, and 90's. I love the cheesy high cut bikinis and tackiness of it all. I also love the passionate 70's rock era where it was all about free love and listening to great music, when music actually meant something. People would actually put on a record and fall in love with the whole thing."

And should I explain more? Watch the video here

1 comment: