Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why Wait Any Longer?

All down the moonlight mile

It's Jan. 2nd and life is flying by at break neck speed. I would like to take a minute and acknowledge the new year. I feel last year was a stretching time; new city, new friends. It was a very lonely time for me. I feel that 2011 will be a more relaxed, calming year. I can feel the nostalgia coming on already. I think this new year will be only a time for me to evolve, not necessarily grow, but rather a chance to become more of my true self and really hone in on my key interests. I hope, like always, that the new year brings new friends and new opportunities.

And as Dylan says:
"Why wait any longer for the world to begin
You can have your cake and eat it too,
Why wait any longer for the one you love
When he's standing in front of you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment