Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

We all have guilty pleasures. Don't tell me you don't...
Most of my guilty pleasures (other than the odd Marlboro) involve music.
I'm ashamed of some of these, but I really get immense pleasure listening to all of these tracks:

- "Heart Shaped Glasses"/ Marilyn Manson. Mansons' songs never really did anything for me before. Except this one, especially accompanied with the video, and Miss Evan Rachel Wood.


- "Don't Talk to Strangers"/ Hedley.
This song is fantastic, as far as Canadian pop punk goes. I'm sure the allure will wear off, but when I first heard this track, I didn't even know it was by Hedley.

- "Whataya Want from Me?"/ Adam Lambert
I have to admit, I really dig this song. I dance to it in my room more often than I dance to Gaga, which is saying a lot. Congrats Glambert.

-"Yes"/ LMFAO
Yes, is what I exclaim when I hear this track. It's so cheesy (especially the lyrics) that it's good. LMFAO I approve, pancakes and all.

-"Rumors"/ Lindsay Lohan
Oh yes, I'm guilty on this one. I was listening to this track in my car earlier today. I've been a fan of this song since it came out. I don't think I will get sick of this anytime soon, although I don't plan to make people share in my guilt on this one.

Shhhh! Don't tell...



No comments:

Post a Comment