Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Like A Tiger Would

Some songs remind me of my clubbing days, which I hope are not completely over.
Some songs in particular remind me of a certain drug.
When the bass is pumping, the synths are in array, I loose control. Some of these songs just bring back these thoughtless, carnal dance parties.
And it's weird, when listening to these tracks in a full state of mind, I hear new things in the tracks, that I did not notice before.

-"Lollipop"- Lil Wayne
-"Hot N' Cold"- Katy Perry
-"Dangerous"- Kardinal Offishal feat. Akon
-"Let It Rock"- Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne
-"Buck In Here"- Dj Felli Fell feat. Ludacris, P. Diddy, Akon.

All I can envision, especially in relation to that last track is D-Star and I (My ultimate dance partner) doing round abouts around the club to these songs and having dance offs.
Yeah, let's get Buck in herrreee!

No comments:

Post a Comment