Sunday, September 12, 2010

Heavier Than Air



Today is the 10th anniversary of something very special.
Ten years ago today one of the top albums of all time
"Relationship of Command" was released by At the Drive-In.
In honour of the anniversary, Cedric Bixler-Zavala
is today's Rock God.

There is no one quite as sexy as this beautiful man.
The way he struts around stage in a silk shirt.
I happened to run into him before a show 3 years ago
and I almost passed out at the sight
of his fro and double denim ensemble.
I was so spell bound I didn't even think of asking
him to pose for a picture.

Seeing Cedric on stage is as close as I will get
to seeing Led Zeppelin perform.
He is like a time bomb exploding
on stage.
No one has stage presence like Cedric
except maybe Iggy Pop.
Also,Cedric has serious mike throwing skills.
See him in action here:


No comments:

Post a Comment