Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Trashy But I Like It...


Yet another new segment that I would like to christen "It's Trashy but I like it". It doesn't need to be explained, so here we go...

Trashy Television: MTV and E! Channel are prime for this. Mainly, right now I'm hooked on Peak Season and Jersey Shore. Oh and repeats of Rock of Love Bus.

Trashy Music: I'm guilty as charged. I have been listened to LMFAO and that "Sexy Bitch" song by David Guetta. And of course I've been hitting up Britney, but that's more trailer park.

I've also been fascinated by Lindsay Lohan, or rather I'm keeping track of her shenanigans. She's the reining queen of trash, and I kind of enjoy her. I think Lindsay and that Kesha (sorry, I mean Ke$sha) should get together and record some type of "mind expanding" song. Or Lindsay should star in a movie with Shia LaDouche, he's the king of paper- bagging it.



No comments:

Post a Comment