Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sexual Eruption


I've wanted to post this for so long. Snoop Dogg is the shit.

A while back I had a dream, that when he was in my home town,
I went to the after party and found him chilling in a purple suit.
I sat beside him and he told me in that sensually smooth voice
that I was now his official hat carrier, and he handed me his purple velvet
hat that had a feather in it.
I was in the inner Snoop circle.
His personal hat carrier.
What a title! What a dream.
The best part was Snoop was dressed as the pimp character he played in Starsky and Hutch.
Straight up G.

Snoop Playlist:
-"Gangsta Love"- Snoop Dogg feat. The Dream
-"Still Dre."- Dr. Dre. feat Snoop Dogg
-"Drop it like it's hot"- Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell
-"Gin and Juice"- Snoop Dogg
-"I wanna fuck you"- Akon feat. Snoop Dogg
-"Sexual Eruption"- Snoop Dogg
-"Let's get blown"- Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell
-"I wanna rock"- Snoop Dogg
-"Gin and Juice"- Snoop Dogg


No comments:

Post a Comment